1. Follow the previous instruction to get to the database page of the Yahoo! groups site.
2. Click on the Edit Table button (see Figure 1). NB: There is no point searching first because when you click this button it 'helpfully' reloads the page.
3. Use the search box to find the row you want, if you are adding a new row you do not need to search first. Refer to my previous blog post on searching for help.
4. When you mouse over the row you will see a trash can and a plus sign in the last column. I can't show a picture of this as they disappear when you move the mouse from them.
5. To delete a row from the database, click on the trash can icon for that row. You will then see a confirmation window (see Figure 2). At this point you can press the Delete Record button to confirm or the Cancel button if you clicked in error.
6. To add a row to the database, click on the plus sign icon for any row. You will then see a blank row where you can type into each box (see Figure 3).
7. To edit a row, just type over the details that are already there.
8. Once you have deleted, added or edited a row you MUST click the Save button or you will lose your changes (see Figure 4).
9. If at any point you are not happy with your changes or you think you've really mucked it up, just click on the Cancel button next to the Save button and all your changes (up to the last point you saved) will be undone.