1. We are keeping the draw where someone will win one of all the forms we receive
2. You still only get a ticket if you bring forms to the table
3. You will still get called up to the table in groups according to your ticket number
4. Instead of being issued a ticket number on a first-come, first-served basis, you will pick a ticket at random. Which means that even if you're late you may get to come to the table in the first group.
5. There will be 2 tables of forms, one for easily available forms where the usual rules apply and you can take one of each. The second table will be for rarer forms where you will be limited to how many in total you can take. The amount you can take will vary based on the amount of forms we have and will be announced at each meeting
We also ask that you don't read all the small print on a form at the table. If the prize appeals then take it and have a read through it when you get back to your seat. If you then find for some reason that you can't use it please bring it back to the table so someone else can have it.
Please bear with us at the next meeting where we will implement this new system for the first time and we welcome feedback (good or bad) afterwards.
Please let us know if you have any questions