1. Clear your browser cache. I have found this really helps when Yahoo! appears to be misbehaving. If you don't know how to do that (and you really should) use this link http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache and find the instructions for your browser.
2. Go to the Yahoo! groups site at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo
3. Down the left hand side of the screen you will see a list of the groups to which you are subscribed (see Figure 1). Click on the magazine group
4. Underneath the photo you will see the 'More' tab (see Figure 2). Click on that and select Database.
5. You will now see a list of databases. Click on 'Who posts what?' (see Figure 3)
6. In the search box (see Figure 4), type in your email, first name, last name or magazine - then click the magnifying glass. The search is case sensitive and you can use partial words.
Get familiar with doing this and I will put instructions on how to edit the table in the next blog post.